Medical Dermatology Treatments in Durham, NC
The North Carolina Center for Dermatology treats:
- Acne—including adult acne– and acne scarring
- Bumps and growths, including keloids, keratosis pilaris, moles, and seborrheic keratoses.
- Skin color problems, acanthosis nigricans, melasma, tinea versicolor, and vitiligo.
- Skin diseases, including athlete’s foot, genital warts, head lice, herpes simplex, molluscum contagiosum, scabies, shingles, and warts.
- Dry or oily skin.
- Eczema and dermatitis, including atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, neurodermatitis, nummular dermatitis, and stasis dermatitis.
- Hair and scalp problems, including alopecia areata, dandruff, hair loss, and scalp psoriasis.
- Skin itching, including hives, and poison ivy, oak, and sumac.
- Skin pain, including hidradenitis suppurativa, pemphigus, psoriatic arthritis, and scleroderma.
- Rashes, including cellulitis, lichen planus, lupus, and pityriasis rosea.
- Scaly skin, including actinic keratosis, psoriasis, and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Skin cancer (screening and prevention)