Cosmetic Dermatology Treatments in Durham, NC
- Botox: a popular non-surgical physician administered treatment that can temporarily moderate to severe frown lines; this procedure is FDA approved.
- Juvederm: fills in facial lines and creases resulting in the restoration of a more smooth and youthful-looking appearance.
- Chemical Peel: applied to improve and smooth the texture of the skin; helpful to those individuals with facial blemishes, wrinkles, or uneven skin pigmentation.
- Microdermabrasion: A skin freshening technique that repairs facial skin. A special device sprays fine crystals across the face. This gentle abrasion with suction removes a small portion of the outer layer of skin.
- Sclerotherapy: injection with a sclerosing agent into spider veins to collapse and fade the veins from view.
- Mole Removal (not covered via insurance): the removal of small black or brown moles on the face, back, and chest.
- Cosmetic Consultations: required information sessions to go through medical history and discuss concerns, questions, and expectation.
THE NCCD COLLECTION
Please also inquire about a private line of skin products specifically chosen by Dr. Scales to promote optimal skin health, healing, and enhancement.